Apply for WAFA Awards 2019
We look forward to hearing from you in the fall of 2018!
- One winner is elected from each of the three categories: water, air, food. Select your project’s category.
- WAFA provides global recognition and visibility for your project.
- Apart from a cash prize, we do not provide funding.
- The project needs to be eligible for impact Investment.
- Economic Feasibility/Sustainability
- Budget Source
- Social and Environmental Impact
- Future Plans and Duration
Key Points on Application
- The project introduces new or better technologies, models or practices into areas in need. With this criteria, we also evaluate how the innovation affects the quality of life in the community
- The model is built on the pillars of economic and social development and protection of biodiversity.
- Your project creates new and better opportunities for the affected communities and will empower their members.
- The initiative has potential to grow and provide bigger impact
- The solution provides a learning model of sustainable practices that can be implemented in other communities
- The project has significant actual and potential environmental, economic and social impact
- The project has produced measurable results for at least 2 years
We’ll provide more information as it becomes available.
Thanks for your interest.
The WAFA Team