Personal Assistant to CEO for WAFA Global Organization
At Water Air Food Awards, we believe that addressing the world’s most acute problems – Water, air and food security – starts with identifying exceptional pioneers in sustainable initiatives, that are innovative and proven to work. We share their stories across multiple platforms, aiming for global reach. We give them the visibility they deserve to inspire change and gather support to scale and replicate their solutions.
WAFA’s goal is to become a mainstream platform that mobilizes the global public. Together, we bring to light the good deeds in the world and spread a genuine message of hope.
We count on our volunteers to make that happen.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to the President of WAF Awards, whose role will be carrying out various administrative support activities and being the first point of contact for people both from inside and outside the organization. You will be organizing meetings and traveling issues, as well as participating in events carrying out, etc.
You are preferably from Copenhagen area, as most of your duties will be connected with local bodies.
You are a proactive, detail oriented, self-starter, able to work with confidential information and to multitask. You work well with others to achieve overall goals of WAFA. You report to the President of WAF Awards.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Contact external bodies (e.g. potential partners, authorities, organizations, institutions) to arrange President’s ongoing activities
- Realize operational activities, such as administrative support, office functioning, etc.
- Make travel arrangements and accommodation booking for the President
- Plan and organize meetings as requested by the immediate supervisor
- Organize online conference calls/meetings for the WAF Award’s staff worldwide and take notes with further reporting
- Handle email queries directed to the organization and report to the President
- Be contact person between the team and the President, if necessary
- Participate in producing of presentations, reports and briefs
- Participate in creating activities for WAF Award’s staff in Denmark and worldwide
- University degree or higher
Your experience and skills
- Experience in working as an administrative assistant, preferably as an executive assistant
- Experience in running projects/presentations and reporting
- Experience in event organization is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to work with confidential documentation
- Able to work independently, to take quick decisions and meet set deadlines
- A problem solver with strong sense of responsibility and flexibility
- Have strong attention to details
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Quick, accurate and creative
- High working proficiency in English. Knowledge of Danish is a plus
- Computer knowledge: advanced user of MS Office, CRM and databases
You will be working remotely and require access to a computer with fast internet connection. Regular Skype meetings with the WAFA area managers are required.
What we offer?
At WAF Awards, we believe that addressing the world’s most acute problems, like ending hunger, preserving clean air and bringing water to every human being, starts with acknowledging people, who develop solutions that are proven to work. We strive to identify exceptional pioneers in sustainability initiatives and share their stories across multiple platforms, aiming for global reach.
You will work in an international team of enthusiasts from all backgrounds. WAF Awards is a great chance to work from home on something you enjoy. Therefore you will have a flexible schedule built to your own convenience. We expect your commitment to be up to 10 hours per week. Most importantly, you will have the chance to put your vision in practice and shape the future of an organization with global reach and potential.
How to apply?
You can apply with your CV and a short letter of motivation telling us why you want to join WAF Awards by email to email@example.com
We would like our new Personal Assistant to start as soon as possible, therefore we are recruiting on an ongoing basis and have no deadline for applications. You can expect a response from our HR Manager, Mrs. Astghik Hovhannisyan, within a week of submission.
If you would like to know more about WAFA or have further questions, visit our website and get in touch http://wafaward.org//. We look forward to welcoming you on board!