Apply for WAFA Awards
We are working hard to to raise your global profile right through to the next Awards cycle!
In the meantime you can …
- Keep up your great work!
- Subscribe to our newsletter here and follow us on social media.
- Prepare your application carefully. The Award criteria and the Key Points below can help.
- Economic Feasibility/Sustainability
- Budget Source
- Social and Environmental Impact
- Future Plans and Duration
- WAFA provides expert certification and global recognition of your project. Apart from a cash prize, we do not provide funding.
- One winner is elected from each category: water, air, food. Identify your category.
- An eligible project will:
- produce measurable results for at least two years;
- empower community members;
- introduce/upgrade technologies or practices that improve the community’s quality of life;
- provide significant environmental, economic and social benefits;
- be a replicable model for other communities;
- be eligible for impact investment to scale beyond the original community.
As soon as we have more details, we’ll let you know!